1. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.一日之计在于晨。
2. Art is long， but lift is short.人生有涯，而学无涯。
3. Knowledge is power.知识就是力量。
4. Learn and live.活着，为了学习。
5. Never say die.永不气馁!
6. Do one thing at a time， and do well.一次只做一件事，做到最好!
7. Keep on going never give up.勇往直前， 决不放弃!
8. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!
9. Believe in yourself.相信你自己!
10. I can because i think i can.我行，因为我相信我行!
11. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.对明天做好的准备就是今天做到最好!
12. A friend in need is a friend indeed.患难朋友才是真朋友。
13. A good beginning makes a good ending.善始者必善其终。
14. A good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us.一本好书，莫逆之交。
15. A good book is a light to the soul.好书一本，照亮心灵。
16. A good medicine tastes bitter.良药苦口，忠言逆耳。
17. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行，始于足下。
18. All things are easy that are done willingly.做事乐意，诸事容易。
19. A man\"s actions show his character.行为可显出一个人的品性。
20. A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.千言万语不如一个行动。
21. Be slow to promise and quick to perform.不轻诺，诺必果。
22. Better late than never.迟做总比不做好。
23. Books， like friends， should be few and well chosen.书籍如朋友，应该少而精
24. Care and diligence bring luck.谨慎和勤奋，带来好运气。
25. Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue.勇敢和决心是美德的灵魂。
1. Diligence is near success勤奋近乎成功。
2. Diligence is the mother of success勤奋是成功之母。
3. Discontent is the first step in progress不知足是前进中的第一步。
4. Doing is better than saying行胜于言。
5. Don\"t put off till tomorrow what should be done today今日事，今日毕。
6. Early start makes easy stages早开始是成功的保证。
7. Example is better than precept言教不如身教。
8. Fair and softly go far in a day谦和稳重，前程远大。
9. Faith will move mountains精诚所至，金石为开。
10. Good for good every man can do， good for bad only a noble man can do以德报德，人人都能做到以德报怨只有高尚的人才能办到。
11. Good health is above wealth健康重于财富。
12. Knowledge advances by steps not by leaps知识的获得是循序渐进而不是突飞猛进的。
13. Knowledge comes from experience alone知识来自经验。
14. Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother经验是知识之父，记忆是知识之母。
15. Experience is the mother of wisdom智慧来自经验。